etalbond® is a technologically advanced product whose unique features facilitate creative architectural design. Curved and flat surfaces in vivid colours add an elegant sense in buildings and constructions of all kinds.
Attractive and flexible, etalbond is the appropriate cladding solution for interior and exterior surfaces in new constructions and renovations. The material is rigid, light, and durable and has good insulating properties, resulting in energy-efficient buildings. Furthermore, it is easily installed and formed into a variety of shapes.
etalbond® is a first-class sandwich-type composite panel consisting of a non-toxic polyethylene core firmly bonded between fine aluminium facing and backside sheets. etalbond sheets are produced in different core thicknesses 2, 3 and 5mm with aluminium sheets of 0.5, standard sheet widths of 1000, 1250 and 1500 mm and lengths 2000 up to 7000 mm. The total thickness of etalbond is thus 3, 4 and 6mm.
Bonding of the aluminium sheets with the core is accomplished by highly compressing the three parts (two aluminium sheets and adhesive along with the polyethylene) within the rolls, resulting in a strong and exceptionally rigid flat sheet of composite panel.
etalbond is ideal for using in severe environmental conditions such as in polluted urban and industrial areas, as the panels are practically maintenance-free; while their cleaning is easy.
The design of a particular building easily characterises a whole area, even a town or a city. The innovative building designs of nowadays make etalbond the ideal visionary inspiration for architects.
It is important to preserve the beauty of the natural environment. Any construction in an open space requires special consideration. Highway toll posts and petrol stations, industrial buildings and tunnels all need to blend with the natural environment. Once again, etalbond provides ideal solutions.
The main advantages of etalbond®, whose unique features replace the various traditional construction materials, are:
- Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Increased rigidity
- Simple forming techniques
- Due to its light weight, limited technical knowledge and time to assemble is required in contrast to traditional construction works.
- Rapid installation
- Results in the reduced completion time of a project.
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions (exposure and temperature)
- Extensive testing during production guarantees the materials resistance capability to severe weather conditions.
- Excellent UV characteristics, retaining colour after extended exposure
- Easy maintenance - pollution, acid, alkali and salt resistant
- The panels can easily be cleaned with a soft detergent due to their smooth surfaces.
- Resulting appearance
- Curved and flat surfaces in striking colours create a new elegant look in buildings and constructions of all kinds. Attractive and flexible, etalbond is the ideal cladding material for interior and exterior surfaces either of new constructions or of renovations.
etalbond® is a self supporting panel, with exceptional flatness, high strength and low weight. This plain but extremely flexible material is ideal for adding an architectural elegance and an attractive design in low and high rising buildings, canopies, fascias, roof edges and building interiors.
Some of its various applications indicatively include:
- Building Renovations
- Internal Partitions
- False Ceilings
- Bus Terminals
- Gas Stations
- Column covers
- Curved Fascias
- Building entranceways
- Toll stations
- Container Constructions
- Machine coverings
- Equipment enclosures
- Architectural Claddings
- Internal Wall Coverings
- Internal Decoration
- Exhibition Stands
The high endurance and the low weight make etalbond panels suitable for any housing project.
etalbond® is a building material that can be easily formed to a small radius, allowing a greater variety of shapes than many other competitive building products.
Undoubtedly, an etalbond® cladding system will substantially improve the aesthetics of any old building and even increase its property value.